We are masters at finding your best features and pulling out your individual personality. Here are some of the basics of your session and what to expect before, during and after.
Getting ready for your session is easy and fun!
- We'll schedule a phone consultation for either you or a parent to chat with us. We'll talk about your hobbies, interests and style and decide on a location that best suites you.
- Need help with tips on getting ready? We'll prepare our girls with hair and make up advice, our boys with shaving and hair cut advice, and for anyone who wants help choosing outfits.
- We’d like to talk at least two weeks before your session, but if you’d like to start planning sooner, we can schedule you whenever you’re ready!
It's all about celebrating you!
- Our lead photographer Paul and a lighting assistant will meet you at your location of choice. Paul will immediately begin rapid firing pictures of you like the paparazzi. Just kidding, the session will be relaxed and easy! As soon as you meet Paul you will see that interacting with him will be effortless. He knows exactly what to do and say to make you feel like a natural in front of his camera.
- Typically our Seniors like to bring at least two outfits, but there's technically no limit. Your session will take about an hour and a half so we can play with the outfits you bring!
Let's get you ready for graduation!
- We'll schedule a time for you and a parent to meet with Kristin. You'll get to see all of your images and choose your favorites!
- The ordering consultation will happen either at your home or in our office. The choice is up to you! We'll have samples there to help with inspiration on the style of your album and announcements.
- About four weeks after your ordering consultation we'll deliver your announcements. Your book will take about 8 weeks to be designed and printed.
Whether in studio or on location, our session fee is 300. The starting collection is shown below with the favorite senior products. All other products are priced individually so the investment may vary based on what you're hoping for and also what an ideal investment is for your family. Send us a message and we'd be happy to send you details on all products and pricing.
“THE FAVES” Collection
Custom Portrait Session
10x10 Designer Album with 20 pages
25 Custom Designed Senior Announcements
PRINTS & PRODUCTS
Wall Portraits, gift prints, and thank you cards are also popular items for seniors! You'll have the opportunity to see samples of each of these during your ordering session. Want to make sure you can share and post these pictures for all friends and family to see? Web quality digital images are included for no additional charge! If you'd like to be able to print gift prints yourself, you receive a 5 x 7 digital file of the pictures you print as wall portraits for no additional charge.
Send us a message that you're interested in receiving more details and we'll get back to you right away!